I have a confession: I have been struggling a lot the past few months with my diet. I’ve been working crazy hours, I have a baby puppy to take care of, and my personal life has been a mess. But because of this, I was exhausted, my skin was a disaster, I wasn’t anywhere near “regular” and I found a whole new layer of belly fat.
A college classmate of mine had approached me several times over the last year to discuss a month-long clean eating challenge that she has seen great success with. I just didn’t know if it was right for me. I’ve been pretty successful at losing weight in the past when I needed to without the help of any extra supplements. But I finally said yes after learning about all of the differentproducts included as well as the Facebook group I would be a part of. My only regret now is not doing it sooner!
The basics of this program are eliminating inflammation causing foods and replacing them with whole, clean foods and supplements.
This is not a weight loss program, it is a detoxification program. The goal is to reduce inflammation so that you have more energy, less pain and perform at an optimal level. Weight loss in this program is a byproduct of being healthy 🙂
My last post was strictly about my results but I want to tell y’all more about the process. So I’ll give you the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Fizz sticks, fizz sticks, fizz sticks
- Chocolate shakes (let’s be real I’m too lazy to prep 3 meals a day)
- Digestion plus
- Eating homemade guacamole
- Fajitas from the week 1 menu
- The cleanse made me feel skinny AF
- The headaches from giving up coffee and Diet Coke for the first 3 days
- I did not like the taste of digestion plus at first (but 30 days later, I don’t wanna go without it)
- I ate Chinese food smack dab in the middle of this program because it was my moms 50th birthday party and I swear I thought I was gonna die afterward. When you do this challenge, please do not do this
Now that I’m done with this challenge, I can’t wait to do it again! I also can’t wait to help other people through the challenge and see more awesome results!
If you order this challenge as a package, you get it for 40% off retail prices AND you will qualify to be a preferred client which gets you a free product and 20% off future purchases for a year.