Fall is (unofficially) finally here! Don’t get me wrong, I love warm weather and sitting on the beach but there’s just something about the fall.
I always have really high hopes for the fall, so many exciting things happen and I want to try to complete them all!
So here’s a list of a few things I am going to do/see/accomplish in the next few months:
- Run the SmuttyNose Half Marathon October 2nd
- Celebrate my 25th birthday (next week!!!)
- Complete my Arbonne district manager qualification
- Watch my mom run the NYC Marathon
- Sleepy Hollow Experience at Old Sturbridge Village
- Apple Picking
- Have a Halloween party at my apartment
- Celebrate Patrick and Sammy’s Birthdays!
- Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Zoo
- Try crossfit