If you had told me a year ago that I would have gone through the things I’ve gone through in the last year, I might not have believed you.
I’m two weeks away from turning 25.
I started 24 in the hospital, faced with the biggest health scare I have ever had.
A few months later my relationship, that I had incredible amount of faith in, turned upside down (but with a lot of hard work, we are finally on the other side).
Not to mention I’ve changed full time jobs twice, picked up several part time jobs, ran a half marathon, moved out of my parents’ house and became a dog mom. I’ve seen success and I have failed. I’ve loved and I’ve lost.
However, I woke up one day and realized I’ve just been going through the motions. I haven’t felt engaged. I’ve felt like an outsider looking in.
By deciding to become an Arbonne Independent Consultant, I am taking a giant leap of faith. My plate is already pretty full. The last thing I need is another bullet point on my to do list. But I have confidence that this is the missing piece of my puzzle, the thing that will finally make me feel fulfilled.
In order for me to get this business off the ground and for me to start changing the lives of others, I am going to need the support of my family and friends. I have no doubt that I will receive this because I have the best support system I can imagine. Thanks in advance for providing testimonials, opening your homes to me for parties and for all the good vibes you have to offer.
I have a confession: I have been struggling a lot the past few months with my diet. I’ve been working crazy hours, I have a baby puppy to take care of, and my personal life has been a mess. But because of this, I was exhausted, my skin was a disaster, I wasn’t anywhere near “regular” and I found a whole new layer of belly fat.
A college classmate of mine had approached me several times over the last year to discuss a month-long clean eating challenge that she has seen great success with. I just didn’t know if it was right for me. I’ve been pretty successful at losing weight in the past when I needed to without the help of any extra supplements. But I finally said yes after learning about all of the differentproducts included as well as the Facebook group I would be a part of. My only regret now is not doing it sooner!
The basics of this program are eliminating inflammation causing foods and replacing them with whole, clean foods and supplements.
This is not a weight loss program, it is a detoxification program. The goal is to reduce inflammation so that you have more energy, less pain and perform at an optimal level. Weight loss in this program is a byproduct of being healthy 🙂
My last post was strictly about my results but I want to tell y’all more about the process. So I’ll give you the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Fizz sticks, fizz sticks, fizz sticks
- Chocolate shakes (let’s be real I’m too lazy to prep 3 meals a day)
- Digestion plus
- Eating homemade guacamole
- Fajitas from the week 1 menu
- The cleanse made me feel skinny AF
- The headaches from giving up coffee and Diet Coke for the first 3 days
- I did not like the taste of digestion plus at first (but 30 days later, I don’t wanna go without it)
- I ate Chinese food smack dab in the middle of this program because it was my moms 50th birthday party and I swear I thought I was gonna die afterward. When you do this challenge, please do not do this
Now that I’m done with this challenge, I can’t wait to do it again! I also can’t wait to help other people through the challenge and see more awesome results!
If you order this challenge as a package, you get it for 40% off retail prices AND you will qualify to be a preferred client which gets you a free product and 20% off future purchases for a year.
If you’re looking for a sign, this is it
When I started this “detox” on July 18th, I went in with the mindset that this would be something I would do for 30 days and then move on to something else. Much to my surprise, this is something I will probably never forget about.
So here’s a quick post focused just on my results, I will have a longer post about the process once I finish it 🙂
- My clothes fit better especially in my belly and chest
- I haven’t had to take one dose of heartburn medicine since I started (this is a huge deal- I have a history of some pretty significant reflux)
- I only got 1 new pimple in the entire month (yo adult acne sucks)
- TMI: I had a BM almost every day and didn’t have to take any Miralax
- I don’t miss coffee or Diet Coke
And here’s some photographic evidence:
Here’s my gut at day 1, day 15, day 24.
Ready for your turn? Click Here